PEOPLE OFTEN WONDER WHERE THERE DONATION GOES AND WHAT DOES IT ACTUALLY HELP PAY FOR. HERE ARE A LIST OF A FEW THINGS THAT YOUR DONATION HELPS TO COVER:
- When we take a dog into rescue, several things must be done. It must be taken to the vet to be evaluated for any health concerns. Often times we get dogs that have been neglected and are in need of medical care immediately.
- All dogs get a full series of vaccinations, including DHPP and rabies, as well as bordetella. They are also spayed or neutered and microchipped. Sometimes we get dogs that need to be nursed back to health and be put on special medications or food and it takes time and money for them to recover.
- We also have administrative costs, like every other company. People often forget that even a non-profit organization such as ours has state and federal corporation fees and we also incur monthly and annual costs associated with running the rescue itself, like website maintenance, insurance and tax-filing costs.
- As you can see this can add up quickly, but if you can help by donating, especially on a recurring basis, we can help more of these precious animals. Please help in anyway you can. We promise it will be more gratifying than you can imagine when you see the dogs you help to save. Thank you!!! if you'd like to help by making a recurring donation, click the "SUBSCRIBE" link below to set this up!
- Donations can be made via paypal, using a paypal account or a credit card, or you can mail a check or money order to the following address:
3639 Midway Dr #B358
San Diego CA 92110